Come join us at camp!
We don’t just want you to come to camp. We want you to leave with the tools to continue to become a better player and a better person!
- Camp syllabus – We outline the entire week so you can review what you’ve learned.
- Player Greatness binders – Effectively store all your camp notes.
- Classroom sessions – Take the time to understand what you are learning at camp.
- “Greatness sheet”: Basketball skills and drills to use at home. This ensures constant growth
Our camps are week-long (Mon. – Fri.) events where we pack as much basketball, team-building, and fun into each six hour day. Kids will learn the basics of basketball, how to compete, and how to rely on one another. Awards are given at the end of each Torch Camp.
Menlo Park Summer Camp Dates:
- June 17th – June 21st (Practice Pavilion) 9am – 3pm
- July 8th – July 12th (Practice Pavilion) 9am – 3pm
- July 15th – 19th (Practice Pavilion) 9am – 3pm
San Mateo Summer Camp Dates:
- July 29- Aug 2nd